Senior Marketing Director
4444 Westheimer Rd. Suite G305 Houston, TX 77027
Are you a Senior Marketing Director seeking a highly-rewarding opportunity with a successful, fast-growing company? Our client, a well-established company with a successful track record, is seeking a Senior Marketing Director to join their team!
The position requires a unique mix of strategic thinking as well as the ability to roll up your sleeves and execute. You will work directly with the company’s ownership and leadership team to drive market share and profitable revenue growth.
Location: Galleria area, Houston
Salary: $140,000 + bonus
- Manage and execute the company’s public relations and marketing strategies with appropriate metrics and goals to ensure that the program is generating awareness for the company and its projects and services, as well as developing increased awareness around the company’s leadership in the target market segments
- Manage internal communications strategy and execution; building and maintaining effective/cooperative working relationships with key members of executive management and functional leadership; as well as writing and editing internal communications
- Manage all divisions of marketing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry and local media and act as company spokesperson as required
- Manage teams to ensure exceptional work products Measure and report on teams’ projects and success to continually demonstrate value
- Lead executive communications including speechwriting and talking points, media interviews, internal communications such as town halls and video messaging
- Develop and implement local, regional, and nation marketing plans to drive the company’s revenue goals
- Create targeted marketing programs utilizing mix of marketing initiatives
- Track general business indicators including regional industry trends, competitor’s marketing, and sales activities
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or another related field required.
- 7-10 year’s relevant marketing experience; minimum 3 years’ experience as a Senior Marketing Director
- Experience marketing in consumer products, beauty industry, retail or similar area.
- Demonstrable skills in planning and delivering multi-channel integrated lead generation campaigns using modern digital channels plus field marketing, event management, and account-based marketing experience.
- Presentation skills – you must be able to present to large audiences
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing plan, goals and measurements
- Market research experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results