Senior Compensation Analyst
6910 Brasada Drive Houston, TX 77085
Our client in SW Houston has an immediate need for a Sr. Compensation Analyst. This position will develop, document, and execute the compensation program.
Pay Rate: $80.00 - $100.00 DOE
Location: SW - Houston
- Conduct market studies based on job scope, labor conditions, and cost of living to establish total compensation ranges for specific positions
- Process monthly sales team commissions reports for payroll
- Track bonus programs eligibility and rewards
- Assist with job description development and FLSA analysis
- Partner with Finance and Recruiting to assess and prepare new hire offer letters
- Conduct what-if analysis to aid in development of bonus accruals for accounting
- Partner with Senior leadership to develop compensation standards for specific roles
- Maintain comp plan documentation repository
- Audit incentive calculations with compensation agreements
- Utilize existing data, standards, and analysis to make recommendations on compensation plans
- Partner with parent company HR team to leverage tools and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance or related Business field required; Master's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources with at least 7 years of experience with compensation design
- 7+ years of experience working with a comp structure specific to sales and commission
- Experience with ADP and Kronos preferred
- Proven ability to work with confidential and sensitive data
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel
- Must have the ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while accomplishing goals on-time and accurately.
- Must be able to work 8AM – 5PM schedule (overtime as needed).
- Successful passing of a pre-employment drug screen and background check