Senior Business Analyst
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Salary: $85,000 - $105,000
Exciting opportunity with a global leader Senior Business Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day support, configuration, user security, development, customization, and reporting requirements of Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon.
To excel in this role, you will need a solid understanding of popular databases and analysis tools. In addition, you will need Salesforce knowledge to execute day-to-day maintenance, configuration and customization.
• Administration of the Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon environment; responsibilities include configuration and customization of the SL application, profiles, roles, security settings, views, page layouts, reports, and workflows
• Facilitate and administer the design of Microsoft Dynamics SL reports, analytics, and dashboards
• Administration of the integration layer between Microsoft Dynamics SL and other enterprise applications
• Interface with end users to understand business requirements and/or address support issues and work collaboratively with our other technology team members and 3rd party services to complete tasks.
• Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities related to Microsoft Dynamics SL application administration
• Create documentation, maintain standardization, and look for ways to continuously improve processes and procedures
• Participate in business process modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator or subject matter expert in sketch sessions.
• Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases for projects.
• Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
• Participate in business process management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
• Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and IT.
• Five or more years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL Administration.
• Microsoft Dynamics SL qualifications include experience with configuration and custom development of Microsoft Dynamics SL/Solomon modules including: Finance and Accounting, Project Management, Production Planning and Control, Quote to Cash functions, Other modules as needed
• Strong technical and functional proficiency in Dynamics administrative tasks including, but not limited to profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
• Experience with SQL Server and SQL Queries and Commands is a plus
• Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
• Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid time management & organization expertise with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.