Sales Operations Coordinator
5151 San Felipe Suite 2300 Houston, TX 77057
Our client is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator to join their growing team!
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Location: Houston, TX 77057
- Marketing strategy - assist with the development and ongoing modification of the company’s marketing strategies, tradeshow planning, prospect targeting, and webinar coordination
- Lead generation - implement, monitor and refine tactical efforts for generating sales leads for the company
- Brochures/print materials – work with SMES to update print materials as necessary, ensuring proper inventory and distribution of print materials
- Lead generation - assist the sales team with implementing lead generation efforts which may include initial outreach to identified prospects as well as follow-up from contacts made and leads generated
- Sales presentation support - assist with the development and maintenance of the company’s sales presentations including corporate overviews and product specific overviews
- Sales document support – assist the sales team with the development, distribution, and version tracking of proposals and RFI/RFP responses through use and maintenance
- CRM support - assist the sales team with adding and keeping current sales information in the company's CRM tool
- Contract process support for the sales team
- High energy with a willingness to go above and beyond as necessary to accomplish the mission
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to work in a dynamic, high-paced environment while keeping it all straight and not dropping the ball
- Must have working experience in MS Office, Adobe Suite. Salesforce (Advanced), and Time/Project Management software
- Excellent communication skills – includes writing effective emails, presentations, and other company materials.
- 4-year college degree and five years’ experience working in a similar role.