14623 Fairway Pines Dr. Missouri City, TX 77489
Manufacturing and distribution company in SW Houston is seeking a Quality Manager to join their team.
The Quality Manager provides assurance that internal controls and business process are effective, operating as planned and evaluates compliance within the company’s policies and procedures.
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000
Location: Missouri City, TX - 77489
- Continually improve vendor compliance, NCR’s and order fulfillment accuracy.
- Establish the overall requirements for QA specifications and standards for materials, processes and finished products.
- Work with the Draftsman to ensure drawings accurately communicate these requirements to Sales, Operations, and Customers as necessary.
- Review product and process non-conformance and recommend remedial actions including but not limited to vendor non-conformance, modifications of processes, products or QA standards where warranted.
- Ensure customer returns are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage the Non-Conforming Product inventory.
- Conduct QA compliance audits of products / processes, both internally and at local vendors.
- Coordinates with local mechanical and NDT testing facilities and engineering organizations.
- Direct and coordinate compliance with all applicable standards to ISO 9001.
- Schedules, sets agenda, and chairs Management Review/Quality Review Committee meetings quarterly.
- Maintain the calibration system.
- Manage Inspection personnel.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Quality Manager within a manufacturing environment.
- College Diploma or University degree in Engineering preferred
- Six Sigma Certification preferred and strong knowledge of Industrial PVF products
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to build and manage multiple relationships with both customers and vendors
- Bilingual in Spanish written & oral preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.