Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: (East) Houston, TX
Position Salary: Open to Market (Depending on Experience)
- The position is responsible quality program at the facility and will work closely with the plant manager to ensure company products are rebuilt to the highest quality and according to procedure with the proper documentation.
- Responsible for first article part inspection, random weekly inspections, and Romer Arm (CMM) inspection on critical parts.
- Responsible for inspecting, testing, and documenting results for any equipment returned to the company after failure.
- Demonstrate ownership of company processes, test procedures, test and quality documentation.
- This role will be responsible for inspecting and documenting the proper use of all company test equipment on a weekly basis to ensure that shop personnel are following company rebuild procedures.
- Responsible for helping to implement safety program including Stop Work Authority and near miss reporting.
- Help develop and implement Quality Management Systems and will also be responsible for incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining all of the company repair procedures and documents in the shop.
- Develop and implement quality control improvement ideas
- Ensure that production workers have necessary quality control tools/equipment
- Expected to work with engineering to perform a root cause analysis and submit this to the customer.
- Maintain all company repair procedures and documents in the shop
- Inspect and document the proper use of all company test equipment on a weekly basis (valve test stands, sight glass test stand, PV test stand, and mechanical seal test stand)
- High School Diploma a minimum; Higher Education preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working in quality in a similar background
- 2+ years’ experience working in a management role
- Must have a strong track record of ethical behavior, analytical skills, problem solving skills, and documentation skills
- Attention to detail and Expert Mechanical Ability is required for the role.
- Must have the ability to effectively use quality control equipment (calipers, micrometers, CMM, gauges, test machines)
- Must be able to demonstrate effective teamwork, interpersonal / communication skills, and Technical report writing skills
- Experience working in an ISO environment, or helping a company become ISO certified is a plus
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Employee Stock Program
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.**