1900 Lakeside Pkwy Flower Mound, TX 75028
Location: Flower Mound, Texas
Compensation: $52,000 to $70,000
A manufacturing company North of the Dallas area, in Flower Mound, is seeking to add two production supervisors to their growing team. This individual will be responsible for the supervision of a fabrication crew daily. They will be front-line management for anywhere from 25-40 people on any given shift.
- Leads example and honors company purpose, vision, and standards: Safety, Integrity, Efficiency, and Creativity
- Responsible for scheduling and directing team members within the production line, ensuring clear understanding of tasks
- Provides team member feedback in the form of recognition for positive performance, coaching, and counseling
- Develops team members
- Cross-trains and rotates team members consistently
- Provides leadership in sustaining defined processes
- Maintains time and production records
- Ensures overall work is done with integrity and correctly
- Implements measures to improve manufacturing methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Prepares and presents training materials
- Communicates with all teams regarding safety, quality, production, 5S, and other key performance indicators
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field and 2-3 years' experience of front-line leadership in manufacturing setting, or a sfficient combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the position
- Ability to read and interpret work instruction, manufacturing drawings, policies, and procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Bilingual - English + Spanish would be preferred, but not required
- Ability to effectively lead, train, and motivate team members
- Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should you be chosen to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.