A growing company within the construction industry is looking for a Plant Manager to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Position Location: Scottsdale
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Pay: $70K - $85K + Bonus
• Assist in Developing and leading operational strategies within production, maintenance and safety.
• Working towards development, improvement and training of production staff on process, product, and procedures.
• Leads continuous improvement and achievement of cost efficiency goals and quality.
• Set annual production goals, objectives and action plans.
• Organizing resources to maximize efficiencies.
• Manage production flow and ship dates for multiple projects.
• Manage and develop supervisory staff and be part of the senior manufacturing teams succession planning.
• Responsible for targeting specific areas to improve efficiency.
• Work directly on the floor with all levels of manufacturing team members.
• Proactively communicate with other departments to maintain quality and production standards.
• Ability to solve problems and identify root cause solutions immediately.
• Monitoring of and continuous improvement of production capacity.
• Recruitment and retention.
• Maintain a quality shop that’s clean and impressive!
• Proven hands on leadership skills – people skills, strategic thinker, business sense.
• Post-secondary education or relevant experience.
• Excellent people management and organizational skills.
• 8 years progressive manufacturing or construction and leadership experience.
• You have a well-rounded understanding of manufacturing business.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes/engineering for fully customizable products.
• Understand manufacturing equipment needs and capacities.
• Intermediate level of MS Office and data base skills.
• Great work ethic and a willingness to do what needs to be done.
• Willingness to learn and to communicate out to the team.
• Experience in a fast growth and highly innovative organization.
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to develop a strong team environment.
• A proven track record is supported by an ability to build high performing teams that achieve exceptional results.
• Able to work in fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to work with daily/monthly deadlines and time constraints on an ongoing basis.
• Proven ability to plan and implement change while thinking “outside the box”