Parts & Equipment Specialist
15402 Vantage Pkwy E #322 Houston, TX 77032
Location: North Houston
A manufacturer of insulation in North Houston is looking to hire an Parts & Equipment Specialist who is looking for a long-term and stable opportunity.
- Greets customers promptly and courteously, determines their needs, and advises of all equipment options necessary
- Orders equipment as necessary
- Receives and stores equipment and materials in their appropriate location
- Conducts cycle and physical inventory counts.
- Operates material handling equipment in accordance with manufacturers operating instructions and applicable safety regulations.
- Strives to reduce company operating costs by eliminating waste.
- Valid Forklift License preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively and proactively solve problems
- Highly organized with effective time management
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
- Strong safety awareness
- Strong computer skills including proficients with Microsoft Office and the internet
- Great Plains experience a plus
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
Due to the high number of resumes we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should you be chosen to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.