19241 David Memorial Dr. Suite 150 The Woodlands, TX 77385
Location: Freeport, TX
Shift: 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM + Overtime as required
Amazing Direct Hire opportunity with an Industrial Construction Company. Qualified candidates must have 10 years no felonies and must have valid TWIC card. MUST pass hair follicle drug screen.
- Must be able to maintain airless and conventional equipment with the ability to apply liquid coatings of all types.
- He/she will be able to operate blast equipment with proficiency and in a safe manor.
- Outside work in and around tanks areas in extreme hot and cold climates.
- High noise levels, odors, hazardous materials and dirt and dust in high elevations in and around mechanical equipment, electrical equipment and moving objects.
- In addition, he/she will use material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts, slings, shackles, spreader bars, plate clamps and plate dogs) and have knowledge of proper usage of solvent recovery unit.
- The individual will maintain an understanding of the company’s QA/QC requirements and effectively ensure that all policies are followed.
- He/she will report any questionable quality and/or safety issues directly to the Foreman, Superintendent or Project Manager.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- A valid TWIC is required upon hire & the duration of employment.
- Must have organizational skills and excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- This position requires an individual who is physically fit and able to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Dependable transportation is required as well as the ability to work a flexible schedule if required (scheduled or unscheduled overtime, weekends, nights, and holidays).
- Employment is contingent upon the ability to pass required Safety Council training examinations, and all pre-employment screenings i.e. drug screen.
- Position requires the ability to lift, push and pull 50. lbs., bending, kneeling, walking and sitting.
Due to the high volume os applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.