Inside Sales Representative
12701 Directors Dr Stafford, TX 77477
Medical supply and service firm is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their highly successful team.
The Inside Sales Representative will coordinate the sales and marketing of the products and services to its medical distribution customers in the exciting Healthcare market.
Salary: $40,000 + commission
Location: Houston, Southwest
- Promotes the programs and services of the company to its customers by serving as an account representative through an inside sales role.
- Fosters a solid business relationship with customers through regular contact via phone and email. Cold calling and regular prospecting are essential components of this position.
- Evaluates the needs of the customers and tailors sales strategies to achieve the expectations of the customers.
- Helps the customers realize the value that company delivers to their bottom line.
- Identifies new markets and customers for the products, services, and programs of the company.
- Develops market campaigns to increase market share and penetrate new customers.
- Assures that all offered products are priced to meet the profitability standards of the company.
- Establishes sales and profit margin goals and communicates outcomes to upper management.
- Analyzes customers' data to create transactions that bring a greater return on their overstock and/or improve their acquisition costs while maximizing sales for the company.
- Maintains account control through the extraction, processing, and formatting of sales, performance, and productivity data.
- Identifies and reports customers' usage shifts, expansion of their item demands, and changes in price requirements.
- Researches and monitors market trends and product segment data to insure the capitalization on opportunities.
Converts customer demand and pricing shifts into new business and increased margins for each account.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University and minimum of 2 years of prior sales experience.
- Must have solid computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel and ERP programs.
- Possesses courage to call and ask for business; Focuses on results; Establishes rapport with others; Achieves success through hard work and persistence.
- Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively; Listens to ideas and suggestions of others; Balances team and individual responsibilities and objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of markets and competition; Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Displays orientation to profitability through management of both sales and costs.
- Reacts well under pressure; Takes responsibility for own actions; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Completes work in a timely manner.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.