Flight Operation Team Lead
3302 Canal St. #47 Houston, TX 77003
Seeking a Flight Operation Team Leader
Location: Houston, TX
- Seeking a Flight Operation Team Leader.
- This position will include management of the flight operation team, responsible for planning, managing and executing multidisciplinary tasks utilizing cutting edge technology with Product and Aviation expertise.
- Ensures the smooth and safe running of all flight and product delivery related activities, among client sites, test zones and depots to assist in achieving the company’s goals and objectives.
- Leads the site team and responsible for all aviation and customer facing product delivery related activities
- Responsible for planning and execution of any operational flight in customers sites
- Manages the site team to include training, compliance and monitoring their professional and efficient activity
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- 2 years’ experience as team leader of flight operation - Must
- Experienced trainer in the field of aviation with proven ability to compose and execute technical curriculums- Must
- Highly sufficient writing skills with backlog of applying for governmental- issued RFIs/RFPs/Waivers-Must
- Technical “hands on” proven experience; electro- mechanic or SW background-Must
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Certified commercial sUAS operator
- Experienced safety officer holding relevant credentials - Advantage
- Experience in GIS: mission planning, Photogrammetry/ LIDAR processing- Advantage
- Project management skills- Advantage
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, managerial experience and organization skills
- Strong team and collaboration orientation
- Resilience, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.