Corporate Quality Manager
11700 Katy Fwy Suite 600 Houston, TX 77079
Seeking a Quality Manager
- The Quality Data Manager is responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the company-wide Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure our products and services meet all necessary ISO9001 standard requirements.
- He or she must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- Ensure the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to ISO 9001 standard by regularly reviewing, updating or drafting documents and/or procedures company wide.
- Plan and conduct internal audits, train and supervise the internal auditing team.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Manage document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
- Conduct trend analysis of areas such as customer complaints and level of satisfaction, root cause on nonconformities, on-time delivery, audit findings and more. Present findings to Executive Management team as needed.
- Keep abreast of developments in document management technologies and techniques by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional organizations or conferences.
- Education and/or work experience required for this role: Deviation from the education and/or experience level listed below is acceptable only if approved by the President. The reason for the deviation must be documented and filed in the personnel file
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or At least three years’ work experience in the quality management field
- Experience with ISO9001 (Implementation)
- Experience with: Navision, Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, Salesforce
- Good communication skills.
- Structured and organized.
- Ability to perform work with honesty and diligence.
- Ability to manage and coach team.
- Good time management, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Ability to give and accept criticism and feedback.
- Ability to make decisions.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application