Collections / Call Center Manager
4828 Loop Central Dr #600 Building Name: Loop Three Central Houston, TX 77081
Our client in Southwest Houston is seeking a Collections Call Center Manager to join their team! The Collections Manager is responsible for monitoring and driving the collection floor.
Location: Southwest, Houston
- Train and motivate supervisors on effective management techniques.
- Generate and analyze reports to enhance productivity and track productivity as it relates to monthly goals.
- Create and maintain a cohesive work environment.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- Handle escalated calls.
- Responsible for ensuring that optimum performance is being attained from collection supervisors and collectors.
- Gives managerial floor presence and steps in with when necessary.
- Frequently meet with collectors and management to determine training needs.
- Ensures supervisors are conducting and maintaining training records.
- Reports any violations to the Director of Operations.
- Continually reviews collector activity, phone reports, goal sheets to identify areas of training.
- Assist with client audits and visits.
- Recommends increases and promotional reviews with Director of Operations.
- Ensure all work is within compliance with company policies, State and Federal collections laws and regulations.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Collections Manager in a call center environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Ability to change direction as needed to meet needs of customers
- Strong MS Office skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.