Position: Cloud Engineer
Location: Webster, TX
Salary: $90K - $100K plus bonus
This role presents a unique opportunity to drive the next phase of growth for the business. You will help hone that vision, craft an architecture and roadmap that moves us to the cloud, and then work to execute on that plan. You will support identifying provisioning requirements, set best practices for capacity planning and security, develop infrastructure and automation tools that facilitate deployments, and help the technical team build new software or convert existing packages for use in the cloud.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 3- 5 years of developing applications for any public cloud with some specific experience with Azure – this should include familiarity across the range of products and components available including best practices for security, data access controls, and compliance
- Proven experience with cloud infrastructure design and architecture (not just deployment or implementation experience)
- Demonstrable experience with leveraging or building automation tools to support cloud deployments
- Proficient with SQL, .NET experience (C# preferred)
- Familiar with virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as those around agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Willing to work with remote teams in different geographies and time zones / periodic travel may be required (domestic and international)
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.