CEO / Sales Leader
CEO / Sales Leader
Compensation: Base $180,000-$240,000 + Commission + Performance Shares
Location: Houston, TX (Domestic / International Travel)
Rare opportunity to lead a fast-growing company with an industry-changing product. One of our clients, a fast-growing, highly-innovative company is seeking a sales-oriented CEO to lead the commercialization of a disruptive, patented technology for the oil and gas market. The company’s technology serves producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and tank clean operators.
The successful candidate will:
- Have established relationships with large North American producers, pipeline operators, and refiners.
- Possess technical/chemical background and aptitude to break into key accounts and to communicate knowledgeably with engineers and client decision-makers.
- Have ability to manage small sales team and network of distributors and sales agents.
- Most likely be working as the VP / Director of Sales for a major oil field chemical supplier.
- This position reports directly to the Chairman.
- Revenue growth in the targeted region via direct sales and by managing Agents, and distribution partners
- Primary focus of role is to develop and expand business relationships with both new customer base, along with providing territory growth plan consistent with the businesses strategic goals
- Individual is tasked with driving growth, identifying new opportunities, demonstrate new product applications and establish new product introduction/startup
- Establish and maintain major account relationships
- Manage relationships with company’s “key” partners and customers
- Develop and implement new commercial business strategies across the organization and market
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and business / operational models
- Establish relationships within Gulf of Mexico, Canada, Bakken, Eagle Ford, etc.
- Attend trade shows, events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering; MBA desired
- 10+ years of experience within the Chemical industry
- 10+ years’ experience as a VP/Global Director level in sales, marketing and commercial development role
- A track record of increasing responsibility in a within chemical sales environment, with strong knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to negotiate and build effective relationships
- Excellent Leadership and Communication Skills
- Willing to travel throughout the U.S and internationally
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application