2425 West Loop South Suite 200 Houston, TX 77027
Murray Resources is in search of a CCR Operator to work for a manufacturing company in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Location: Houston, East
- Pay: $14-$16
- Type: Temp to Hire
- Operating Cement milling system in compliance with specifications and standards, maintain product integrity.
- Operating the cement milling system to the process parameters considering procedures and instructions.
- Looking out for coworkers’ safety.
- Ensures loading of the correct raw materials to the correct bins.
- Monitoring KPIs and optimizing the process within the parameters set.
- Determines if immediate maintenance action is required and acts appropriately.
- Working in conjunction with laboratory staff to monitor, and maintain process remains within targets.
- Support the Quality department in the collection preparation and testing of samples when required.
- Support the maintenance department and work with them when required.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment.
- Attend daily meetings to prioritize work orders and minimize downtime.
- Safely operate, power tools, hoists and hand tools.
- Prepare production reports as required.
- Identifies potential problems from collected data.
- Maintain good housekeeping conditions in all working areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Cement manufacturing process is a plus.
- Willingness to work in cement manufacturing environment that may be hot, cold, wet, dusty, and physically demanding. Must be able to hear and see warning horns and other hazards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to work with HMI systems (especially grinding plant)
- Operational experience of DCS system
- Basic knowledge of PLC systems
- Performs a wide range of essential duties requiring heavy lifting, awkward work positions, climbing ladders and frequent movement both within and outside multi-floor buildings.
- Must have a good understanding of blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Basic Knowledge of
- Mechanical equipment; gearboxes, bearings, couplings, precision alignment, universal joints, safety coupling, hydraulic actuators etc.
- Electrical equipment; contractors, breakers, motors, encoders, sensors and instruments etc.
- Basic levels of welding and fabricating.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Forklift and loader operator license is required. Experience with various mobile equipment. Operation of: man lifts, skid steers, etc.
- Team player and willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and applicable safety precautions of the assigned work.
- Positive attitude, collaborative worker, team player.
- Covers off-shift calls as needed. Attends work regularly and reliably.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Must be willing to take responsibility of the team members when necessary.
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application. ***