Bilingual Call Center Customer Service Agent
20475 State Highway 249, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77070
Fantastic company in NW Houston is seeking a Spanish Bilingual Call Center Representative to join their team!
Location: NW Houston, 77070
- Answer inbound calls and assist the callers with specific requests/inquiries.
- Dedicate your work time to providing personalized customer service at the highest level.
- Capture information from the caller and enter data in an accurate & timely manner.
- Operate our customer service database & read relevant call handling instructions
- Maintain KPI goals including but not limited to: Utilization, Wrap time, QA scoring
- Maintain professional relationships with all your coworkers.
- Completing your shift in a ready manner to accept incoming calls.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new accounts and account updates
- Other duties assigned
- Must have recent call center experience.
- Must have experience working within the medical industry (insurance verification, scheduling appointments, medical terminology).
- Experience working in eClinicalWorks a huge plus
- Must speak Spanish/English fluently
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic MS Office skills
- Must be able to work 7:00am - 4:00pm shift
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.