Houston, TX 77082
Seeking an Account Manager for a growing software/services company! Ideal candidate will have experience selling in to the K-12 sector.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Houston TX and nationally
Salary: $80K - $100K + Commission
• Sales and service to K12 School districts locally in Houston and nationally.
• You will utilize a consultative sales approach and data from a variety of sources to accomplish your quarterly and yearly targets.
• We will offer a competitive pay including commission for deals won with your direct efforts.
• If you are hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organization then you should check us out
• Generate revenue in an outside sales environment.
• Identify opportunities and manage those opportunities through the entire sales life cycle
• Proactive approach in identifying areas for new business opportunity through networking with new and existing contacts and clients
• Research target accounts and engage high value targets
• Responsible for top line revenue and gross profit
• Work with marketing to build targeted campaigns that drive additional engagements from prospects that will translate into revenue
• Build high quality proposals for active opportunities
• Coordinate initial demos to qualify prospects for field, as appropriate
• Maintain your pipeline in the company CRM software
• Based in Houston, Texas
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5+ years’ sales and account management experience
• Must have experience in selling IT products to K12 education market. Software sales will be a plus
• A good command of account profiling and a proven ability to navigate to key contacts and identify account intelligence
• Desire to win and a competitive drive
• Flexible/Nimble/Adaptable – Able to adjust quickly to a fast-paced work environment
• Self-Starter – You will be expected to produce at a high level at all times
• Customer Service orientated, Creative thinking and thirst for learning
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and professional writing skills.
• Fluency in both spoken and written English
• Ability to travel frequently to serve the K12 market