6500 River Place Blvd Building 5, Suite 205 Austin, TX 78730
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive for our client in Austin, Texas. If you are a team oriented, driven sales professional with a passion for relationship building than this is the position for you! This role is directly responsible for developing and managing new customers, by selling company products across the US. Extensive travel required and cost of travel covered.
Salary: $70,000-80,000 plus bonus potential
Location: Austin, Texas
- Researching, prospecting and negotiating new partnerships to build the most efficient network.
- Cold calling to present and sell the companies products.
- Developing creative, fun, and innovative ways with which to connect and build your relationships with potential partners, and share the best practices across the team.
- Achieving and consistently exceeding target goals through a world-class performance.
Generate new leads by prospecting, networking, and acting as an assertive hunter.
Serve as the primary owner of the customer relationship. Develop customers and maintain relationships.
Answer customers' questions about products, prices, and availability. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
Research customer business needs; evaluate market trends, recommend products to customers
Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
Participate in sales department activities (e.g., sales meetings, trade shows) in order to promote sales, increase product knowledge, and maintain good customer relations.
- Must have at least FIVE years of recent, relevant experience in the beverage industry
- Must be a self-driven, team player with a friendly competitive edge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience within the coffee trade preferred; passion for the coffee trade required
- Ability to meet all sales goals
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.