2nd Shift Diesel Mechanic
Murray Resources is hiring for two Diesel Mechanic for a premier provider of depot, maintenance, cleaning, and transportation services for ISO tank containers.
Position: Diesel Mechanic
Location: Channelview, TX
Schedule: M-F 12pm-9pm
Hourly Rate: $18.00-$20.00\hr
Duration: Direct Hire
- Performing regular scheduled maintenance and repairs on tractor trailers and chassis.
- Examining parts for defects and excessive wear
- Maintaining DOT compliance in all areas including brakes, suspension parts, pneumatic and hydraulic system parts, lights, etc.
- Constructing/repairing metal truck bodies and trailers according to specifications
- Installing electric wiring for tail lights, brake lights and other equipment based on specifications
- Diagnoses of engine issues and assist with other terminal support as needed.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Worked in a trucking terminal environment
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer knowledge would be a plus
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
***Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.