.NET Software Developer
Position: .NET Software Developer
Location: Webster, TX
You will be a key participant in building new systems, adding value to existing platforms, and working with the business teams to drive growth through technology. This role presents a unique opportunity to make a material impact on defining the firm’s new technology platform and helping drive the next phase of growth for the business.
Seeking someone with specific experience using VBA to automate and add intelligence to Excel-based projects, as well as some exposure to .NET for building solutions across the tech stack.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of hands-on VBA development for MS Office-based projects
- 3+ years of .NET experience (C# preferred), preferably with some familiarity of VSTO
- Proficient with SQL, though no need to be an expert
- Hands on experience with Microsoft tools and technologies including Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Significant knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and database architectures
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as those around agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Though a .NET specialist, comfortable picking up new technologies or libraries
- Willing to work with remote teams in different geographies and time zones
*Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship*
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.