Position: .Net Developer
Location: Houston, TX (North Houston- IAH Airport)
Salary: $90 - $110K
Seeking an experienced .NET Developer for an exciting opportunity to work with a team managing a multi-year, billion-dollar construction program. The position involves working independently to take requirements from the white board, develop a solution, and continue to enhance the resulting software program. Duties include working with users to manage numerous commercial applications to include business intelligence, financial, construction, and performance monitoring applications.
- 5 years+ working experience as a .Net Developer
- Analyze, design, develop, test and support any new applications from scratch
- Set up and maintain systems and applications in Azure environment
- Develop and maintain dashboards
- Provide existing application support and maintenance
- Databases: Microsoft SQL, OR Mapping
- Experience with a reporting tool such as: Tableau, Power BI, Crystal Reports
- Systems (preferred but not required): Microsoft SharePoint, P6 Primavera (Scheduling), Prism G2 (Cost Management), CostOS (Cost Estimation)
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.