Human Resources Director (Hospitality)
Hockley, TX | Direct Hire
Elite private club located in NW Houston is looking to add a Human Resources Manager/Director to their staff. This organization has been small but with the increase in members, property and amenities they would like to expand their HR Management office. Hospitality industry a MUST!
- Develop a strong recruiting practice that will build a large candidate pool of hospitality related applicants and future employees.
- Place recruitment ads; plan recruitment strategies; screen applicants and make hiring recommendations.
- Manage the club’s personnel programs.
- Coordinate with all management to develop and implement applicable policies and procedures.
- Manage all legal issues with regards to staff management and provide management with effective advice on employment law compliance, strategies and their implementation.
- Provide training to management on employment law regulations and changes.
- Process various labor staffing reports; coordinate software applications to generate required information.
- Conduct and review wage and benefit surveys; proposes employee benefits enhancements to the general manager.
- Manage all employee record-keeping functions.
- Continually review and update employee handbook, safety handbook and personnel-related policies; assists in the management of the club’s progressive discipline program; maintains club policy manual.
- Manage the club’s group insurance, unemployment and related benefits programs; communicates benefits information to staff.
- Abide by and be responsible for performing all duties in accordance with all Federal and State regulations with regards to benefits administration.
- REQUIRED: Hospitality Industry Recruiting & Human Resources Management.
- Degree in human resources management or business administration.
- 5+ plus years of Human Resources leadership experience.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.