- - - US
A thriving investment management company is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with its founder to create efficiency, productivity, and balance in his day-to-day operations across different ventures. The ideal candidate is a flexible team player with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. Working closely with the Founder, the new EA will increase business efficiency through effective communication while ensuring the highest level of integrity, kindness, transparency, and organizational effectiveness.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit your needs
- Flexible paid time off
- Charitable gift matching
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun, and kind culture
Location: Austin, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Manage the Founder’s time and calendar to ensure it enables him to achieve his objectives and commitments to his family, teams, and partners.
- Manage a high volume of scheduling requests.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, travel, and events.
- Manage the family’s schedule and ensure that the principal’s personal and professional calendars are not in conflict.
- Enter all relevant details accurately into the calendar.
- Consistently evaluate calendar commitments to ensure that the principal is investing his time in a way that is consistent with his priorities.
- Maintain communication with the Founder (virtually) throughout the day to ensure that he is on time and aware of any schedule adjustments that arise.
- Manage correspondence on the Principal’s behalf to create efficiency and ensure that all those who engage with his office are treated with respect.
- Manage various email inboxes for him, taking initiative to handle requests whenever possible.
- Draft emails and physical letters on his behalf.
- Sort and manage physical mail, including trips to local PO Box to collect mail and packages.
- Manage communications from the Founder to team members and other partners.
- Manage the Principal’s contact database to ensure that data is accurate, up-to-date, and properly categorized.
- Take initiative to add new contacts and update existing contact details daily with accuracy.
- Tag all new contacts in appropriate categories to create easy navigation of the database.
- Support our teams by identifying potential partners in our network who can help further our work and impact.
- Manage product shipments on behalf of the principal.
- Manage ad hoc product shipments as well as larger gifting and influencer mailer projects.
- Provide back-up support to the Principal’s PA and on other special projects as needed.
- Entrepreneurial; accountable for your results and how those are achieved
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- A flexible team player with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Resourceful, proactive, solutions-oriented, and persistent in overcoming and removing obstacles that impact goal achievement
- An organized and efficient operator
- Someone who operates with integrity, kindness, and transparency
- Comfortable in a remote work environment and willing to travel as needed
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Discretion and good judgment